For years we have been wanting to focus some time on new redirect themes, ever since we released the first one.
Last week a friend of mine really wanted it, so I made it a priority for him. Took a week, but it's ready.
Experience higher conversion rates on your sales pages using this as an exit popup. Increase conversions further by using it on your main website to direct people to your sales pages.
Here's the best news , you can have access to it for free!
Here's what our old Yes / No theme looked like:
It really isn't good enough for 2014.
But this one is...
Here is the NEW Yes or No PopUp Design:
If you want to see it LIVE in action, head over to our homepage and when you go to leave the browser, it will popup.
PopUp Domination 3.7.1 Release
We just released an update for PopUp Domination. Fixes include:
- Resolve issues for users with none standard Site URLs
- Removed PHP notice on some servers, 'Notice: Undefined index: page'.
- Fixed issue related to style rewrites not working correctly with sites in a subfolder and a none write-able htaccess file.
- Properly escape all fields in campaign's content fields. HTML code should now work in these fields, but not advised or supported.
- Fixed PHP notices from showing on some servers.
To download the latest version of PopUp Domination, click here.
Love this new theme? Share it on Facebook and leave us a comment.